Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Today's Roast: Organic Peruvian Fair Trade


This is the last of the organic Peruvian that Mike gave me out of his private stash. Mike does not like this bean, but I like it as long as it is not roasted too mildly.


Speaking of Mike, I learned a disturbing secret about him today. It is a secret so terrible, so dark, that I hesitate to mention it here. But I cannot keep it to myself, so you my gentle reader shall bear the burden of this secret with me.


When I showed Mike the Sweet Maria's roast curve, he was interested, and ever since has claimed to be using it. However today I found out that he is a big fat liar and in fact has been regularly lopping a minute off of the 3rd stage. On top of that, he still is stopping the roast early! And what galls me is he has been carrying off this little deception for weeks!


The lying little bitch; I should slap him!

No comments: